Here are some thoughts from the last chapter...
How do you face the giants in your life? By facing God first.
Focus on giants, you stumble. Focus on God, your giants tumble.
5 Stones to Take Into Battle
1. Stone of the Past - Remember what God has already done for you. He is faithful.
2. Stone of Prayer - "[God] will keep in perfect peace all who trust in [Him], whose thoughts are fixed on [Him]" - Isaiah 26:3 (NLT)
3. Stone of Priority - Your battle is God's opportunity to show His power.
4. Stone of Passion - David ran, not away from, but toward his giant. Take action.
5. Stone of Persistence - Never give up.