Wednesday, November 7, 2012

How He Speaks

This morning I thought I'd give you a glimpse at how God sometimes speaks to me.  My morning Bible readings have recently been going through the book of Ecclesiastes.  While there are a few phrases here and there that catch my attention, it's not my favorite book.  But this morning I read in Ecc 7:10 Do not say "Why were the old days better than these?"  Instantly I was reminded of a song from my past that included this phrase.  I pulled out my ipod to listen to the lyrics and they spoke to the very area of my heart that needed it.



You don't know what's coming....but you know the one who holds tomorrow...Just take my hand and walk where I lead.

(This song also brings back special memories as it's one of the first songs I heard Jeremy sing after meeting him.  And I frequently requested him to sing it again...and again.)

May this song be a blessing to you this morning as well :)

No comments: