Friday, July 17, 2009

Date Night

I love Fridays. Not just because it falls at the end of the work week, but because it means time alone with my hubby with no kids...for free! For those of you who have never heard of a babysitting co-op, you don't know what you're missing out on! This is how ours works. We have 4 couples in our co-op. Each couple takes a turn to watch all of the children on 1 Friday per month...which leaves 3 date nights of free babysitting! Not only do Jeremy and I look forward to this, but the kids do too. They love hanging out with their friends every Friday night. We have been doing this for 6 years now and I'm sure my marriage has been strengthened because of it. And even tonight, our turn to watch the munchkins, isn't so bad. We enjoy being able to bless our friends by watching their kids and giving them alone time. So I encourage you to get a group of your friends together and give it a try!

No comments: